Social Media Digital Training Course
In our modern business world, a strong social media presence isn’t just an option, it is a necessity. Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter have become the most marketing options at a brand’s disposal. Yet for many less tech-savvy business owners, getting started with social media can be daunting. This is why FUSE offers weekly social media training courses, all designed to help business professionals under their social media platforms of choice, including how to create content that drives engagement and how to build a follower base.
This package includes:
- Weekly Training Videos inside of a Private Facebook Group
- Monthly Group Q&A Sessions for all of your Social Media Struggles
- After you’ve been a paid member for 6 months, you’ll earn a FREE ticket to our Social Media Workshop!
Step One: Pay First Month’s Payment
Monthly Retainer: $99/mo (no minimum commitment, cancel anytime) and… Your first month is only $1.00 so subscribe today!
NOTE: The price is currently discounted to only $99/mo due to COVID-19 (expires soon). Once you lock in at this rate, you keep this rate for as long as you stay a member.
Step Two: Contract
As our attorney always says, “All business relationships should have a contract.” This allows us to have clear expectations of one another. Please review and sign the contract by clicking HERE! We cannot start working on your website until this step is completed. If you have any questions, please call or text us at (219) 707-1882.
Step Three: Request Group Access
Once you’ve paid for your first month and signed the contract, you may request access into the private Facebook Group where all of the training videos and Q&A calls take place and are stored.
Step Four: Master Social Media
Now that you have access to the group, get the most out of it by:
- introducing yourself (in the Announcements tab)
- checking out what has already been covered (in the Units tab)
- do any homework or assignments in the Units that you view (remember to mark the work that you do as complete)
- get to know some of the other members (in the Members tab)
- show up on the monthly Q&A calls to get our help on your biggest social media struggles (even if it hasn’t been covered in the training yet)
Step Five: Leave Us A Review (please)
As a small business, referrals and recommendations are very important to the growth of our business. We want to know your thoughts on our work – and so does the rest of the world! If you would be kind enough to review us, please use the links below: